Thursday 27 November 2014

Thanks Friends!!

Dear Friends,

Cook It Eazy has completed a fortnight of its presence. Over these days it has received immense response from people across the globe. To name them; USA, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, Malaysia and of course India. It has close to 650 views in this short span of time.

I take this as an opportunity to thanks each one of for your love and support and it gives me lot of encouragement to post more recipes.

I will be glad to post recipes of your choice,please post your request and I will come back with a simplified version of that recipe.

There are no particular rules for cooking; but for one, that is the food has to be YUMMY and easy to cook. That is what I want to always keep trying. 

Please comment and share if you may like.

Thanks again!
Keep Cooking It Eazy

No comments:

Post a Comment